- Built-in Timer controlled by microcomputer.
- Operator friendly.
- Built-in circuit watchdog.
- Supports two types of power supply. No need to change battery.
- Super-current contact switch. Small power load can be controlled directly.
- Rain sensor advantage. Power automatically switches in rain conditions.
- Workable in both 220V and 380V power network.
- 6 on-off groups.
Re: 1) The load can be small power direct load or coil of AC contactor for indirect control.
2) For small power load, it can be controlled directly. For super power load and 3-phase load, it is controlled indirectly through AC contactor.
CAUTION: Avoid short circuit for 380V load.
Contact Switch Load
Note: The load of contact switch is resistive load. For condenser load and inductive load, the load should be lowered accordingly.